Monday, August 16, 2010

Be grounded in PEACE.

Recently, I have been dealing with an overwhelming realm of worry. Worrying about little things, big things, and all the things in between. The devil used this as an excuse to get in and made me question some of the things in my life. BUT, I'm supposed to peace filled. So, what was I doing wrong? My mind was everywhere EXCEPT where it needed to be. Fixed on God. The Bible tells us in Isaiah 26:3, "You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you." My thoughts weren't fixed on God. I was thinking about how I had to handle all these situations, not on how God could deliver me from them. The answer is easy. Be peaceful. Follow peace. When you have access to the Prince of Peace, you can call on peace and it comes to you. That's what happens when you have Jesus on the inside of you. Have inexplicable peace DESPITE what's going on around you. We really shine to the world when we exhibit peaceful hearts in the most anxious times. People will wonder why. Why are you not going crazy? They'll begin to ask questions. And you'll have the answers. You have the answer that everyone needs. Jesus. Exhibit the peace of God in the midst of a chaotic world, and you'll make a difference. 
Do you need direction in life? Start following peace. God will give you peace about what is right. For me, I was fully trusting in God with my future. I wasn't going to college and I didn't have a set plan. To the world I was just floating around, with no answers. But that wasn't the case. I was grounded in peace. Standing firm in what God had told me, "Take the peace filled path, even if it doesn't make the most sense." I followed that peace. I stayed patient in that peace. I rested in that peace. God is faithful, and He was faithful to show Himself to me. And to show me that He does have a plan for me. For my life. God has a plan for your life too. Begin to listen to that voice on the inside of you. And follow peace. It will lead you in the right direction. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes it will I'm following the peace right now and its leading me to a bible college in colorado. This blog might not make since to everyone who reads it but when you are following the path god has set in front of you peace really does come with it, its a cool feeling to. Susu I love reading these things keep at them there going to help a lot of people, gods using you in some awesome ways.

    ReplyDelete