Monday, November 29, 2010

Come Away With Me

God, as always is calling on us. He's warning us. Everyday we fight a constant battle against ourselves. Against the enemy. Believe it or not, we do have one. He's out to take everything away that God set before us. It's our choice. Don't hit rock bottom before you go crawling to God, before you cry out to Him to save you. Go to Him right now. And He can rescue you before you fall. Give Him your worship, give Him all that He deserves. Do we really know how great our God is? Do we really know how much God loves? Do we really know how strong that love is? It never fails. Never gives up. Never runs out. Never. He never stops pursuing us with His love. He's constantly there calling out. He's constantly there. 
Our God has a plan. He has one with your name on it. He wants you to drop what you're holding and begin to chase after Him with that never ending perseverance that is placed on the inside of you. Go for it! Think about it. It's not just about us. The other day God so clearly came to me and He told me this, "It's not just about you." What I do and what i'm doing...it's not just about me. It doesn't just affect me. It affects the plan. The plan that God hand designed for MY life. For YOUR life. This...this whole "Jesus thing"...it's bigger than us. It's bigger than you. It's bigger than me. We need to learn to trust. To trust in our God. He's in control, but we need to give him the control over us. Let Him work inside of us. Let Him teach us how to live. Let Him live through us. Through our words, our actions, our steps. Every aspect of life. We have no idea how God can use us. Let us not doubt, but believe. And expect. And with God, well He never does anything less than mind-blowing. We don't know...oh we just don't know what God is doing with us, and through us. But know this...it's bigger than who we are. It's grand. God...use us! You never know what God has planned. He might even have you on a path to change a poverty stricken, faithless nation. 


"I shout out Your name. From the rooftops I proclaim, I AM YOURS. All that I am I place into Your loving hands. I AM YOURS." 

No comments:

Post a Comment