Sunday, August 14, 2011

God Speaks.

God has a way of drawing us closer. He S.P.E.A.K.S.


God spoke these words and they touched the inner-most depths of my spirit. Let it be an encouragement for you.

"This life means so much more than what you think. You have plans and desires, but let me open your heart and mind to see the things the way I see them. Let me show you what I've seen. Let me show you where and how I've seen your future. Open your heart to my word. Open your mind to a higher reality, a realm that is accessible only through your spirit. A place where faith becomes reality and my dreams come true. Come and look! Take my eyes and see yourself as I do because once you see what I see nothing will be the same. You won't see your life in the same way, you won't see your family as you do now. Once you see my kingdom, you will do anything to bring it to Earth."





No comments:

Post a Comment